suomeksi   SE på svenska   EN in English   RU ru   CN cn  
                             
mikonkulta1
 
  Mikonkatu 5, 00100 HELSINKI, FINLAND
tel. +358 9 628 825
 

Mikonkulta

Oy Osk. Lindroos Ab is a watchmaker and goldsmith company whose traditions date back more than 130 years. Its store has been located on Aleksanterinkatu Street in Helsinki from 1890 to 2008. From 2008 the store has been located on Mikonkatu Street.

The foundations of the company were laid in Jyväskylä by the goldsmith-trained seaman Frans Wiktor Lindroos and his wife. The company obtained its current name after the reins of management were taken over by Frans Wiktor’s son, goldsmith Frans Oskar, in 1907. Oskar Lindroos was also one of the founding members and deputy chair of the Finnish Association of Goldsmiths. Both he and Frans Wiktor were honorary members of the association.

Oskar’s son Ole Viktor Lindroos was the longest-serving manager of the company. It was under his aegis that Oy Osk. Lindroos Ab cemented its reputation as a high-quality and highly valued goldsmith company. Lindroos later also became well known for their watches – particularly those of world-famous makers.

 


mikonkulta3
logot
© 2016 MIKONKULTA // OY OSK. LINDROOS AB